Herndon Reston Hawks Wrestling - Free Intro to Wrestling Clinic
This is a great way to try out the great sport of wrestling. So bring your friends and be prepared for a great time. Typical gym/athletic clothes should be worn (no zippers, belts or jewelry). Participants can wrestle in socks or bare feet.
In these 90 minute sessions, participants will:
* experience what a typical wrestling practice is like
* watch highlight videos and a live exhibition match
* gain an overview of rules and scoring (and a quick history of the world's oldest sport)
* learn moves and get to wrestle live
* meet coaches and future teammates
* Q&A for parents about practices, competitions, etc. in your area
At this end of this session, you should have a good idea if you'll want to join a team this winter (the main wrestling season is from november-february).